Lockers are available for checkout to all OHHS students. To sign up for a locker, visit room A218 before school on Mondays. Locks are provided.
Lockers are school property and provided for student use. Students should have no expectation of privacy with regard to items kept in school lockers. Points to remember regarding lockers:
- Lockers are to be used exclusively to store school-related materials. Students are responsible for the contents of their lockers. Students are responsible for anything found in their lockers. If any unauthorized items such as alcohol, drugs, stolen items, etc, are found in a student’s locker, discipline will ensue.
- School authorities may conduct blanket or random searches of lockers and its contents.
- School authorities may conduct individual searches of lockers when they have reasonable suspicion that the locker contains contraband.
- School authorities may seize any contraband when conducting locker searches
- Students must use only the locker assigned to them.
- Locks may be checked out from the In School Suspension/Student Support Supervisor and returned at the end of the school year. Lockers will be issued on a priority basis. For instance, priority will be given to those with medical concerns. If a lock is lost or stolen the student who checked out the lock will be held responsible for a $5 locker fine and not issued a new lock until the fine is paid. Only school-issued locks may be used on OHHS lockers.
- ** OHHS makes every reasonable attempt to provide secure lockers to its students. However, if a student brings something valuable to school, OHHS is not responsible for its loss, theft or damage. **